I realize that not everyone is looking for a Life Coach, but you may be interested in experiencing the power of Aromatherapy. I wanted to make sure that you could still receive the benefit of my mad Aromatic skills, even if you're not ready to invest in Coaching.
As an ARC Registered Aromatherapist, I work one-on-one with clients to create Bespoke Aromatherapy blends to target their out of balance body systems.
- You are unique
- Your body is different than anyone else’s body
- Your health is your own
- There is no way we can focus on just one aspect of you because your whole body, mind, and spirit are you.
All consultations are conducted online.
This makes it possible for anyone to schedule regardless of where you are in the world.
It will take about an hour, is confidential, and any information shared is protected by HIPPA.
You will want to schedule a time that is convenient for you so that you can be on your way to wellness as soon as possible.
I have found that the people who reach out to me are those who tend to be at the end of their wellness rope.
- Many of my clients have tried traditional treatments and found them lacking or that they create more problems than they originally were dealing with.
- Some of my clients fall into the category of being HOLISTICALLY MINDED and who already choose natural remedies in their daily lives.
- All of my clients are trying to get to the root cause of whatever malady with which they are confronted.
If you find you fit into one of those categories, let’s chat! Even if you don’t fit into one of those bullet points, but you want to experience the power of essential oils, you will want to schedule a time soon.
Your body was created to heal itself.
Any aromatherapy blend that you use
should assist your body in that process.
Each blend is unique and created with your body chemistry in mind.
DO NOT allow others to use your custom blend.
Essential oils are NOT medicine.
I believe God gave us every plant and animal on this planet for our benefit;
we need to know how to use those resources wisely.
Prayer is a vital part of everything we do.